Separar nomes com vírgula.
Tópicos em 'General Discussion' iniciados por Mingos, 11 Agosto 2017.
Com o pauleta?
Pauleta, Ibrahimovic, Cavani e Weah. Medo?
Muito bom, deixa-me adivinhar mais alguns, Ginola, Valdo, Lama, Dahleb, Ricardo Gomes, Raí, Le Guen, Rocheateau, Susic...
Valdo vai entrar no Nagoya Grampus
Essa base de dados promete... Muito bem trabalhado, isso vai ser uma guerra na champions e nas seleções. lol
Essa base de dados é para qual FM?
Para o 17 mas em breve vamos lançar no 18.
Alguem consegue por aqui um print do Edgar Davids do FM Legends so para tirar uma duvida? Obrg
Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese (I've put the google translation below) but I just wanted to come here and tell you this is the best Legends Database project for FM I've ever seen. The detail you guys have put into this is astounding. The thing that makes this db stand out is the balance in it. Many legends DBs out there have too many players all crammed up at the PA180+ level. That just makes the game uninteresting for me because squads no longer matter.
1. Are you working on an FM18 release?
2. Why havent you put this DB up on the steam workshop?
3. When is the next update?
Thanks again and congratulations on your hard work.
Desculpe, eu não falo português (coloquei a tradução do google abaixo) mas eu só queria vir aqui e dizer que esse é o melhor projeto de Legends Database para FM que eu já vi. O detalhe que vocês colocaram nisso é surpreendente. A coisa que faz este db se destacar é o equilíbrio nele. Muitos DBs de legendas por aí têm muitos jogadores lotados no nível PA180 +. Isso só torna o jogo desinteressante para mim porque os esquadrões não importam mais.
1. Você está trabalhando em um lançamento do FM18?
2. Por que você não colocou este DB na oficina de vapor?
3. Quando é a próxima atualização?
Mais uma vez obrigado e parabéns pelo seu trabalho árduo.
Hey! First of all, you can speak in english here. We can understand it quite well.
Second, you don't even know what those words you just said mean to us. That's exactly what we thought about the other Legends Database! It doesn't have the balance, the search and the work of building squads that me and my friends put into this project.
Answering your questions:
1. Yes! We will try to launch a version on the next months. It will probably contain the Portuguese, Italian, Spanish and English first divisions, as well as all the clubs that will participate in an European competition. We will also try to do at least 30 players from all the countries that have participated in a World Cup (except some weak countries like Haiti and Zaire/DR Congo.
2. This database contains close to 30 files. I don't think that we can put a workshop project that has 30 files.
3. We would love to release a version close to the beginning of the World Cup. But me and @Daniel Ferreira, the creator of this idea, have jobs that don't give us a lot of time to work on the Editor. I can't promise you no date, but as I said before, we will try to launch a version in June.
Thank you so much for your post!
Btw, how did you get to our forum?
I first saw you guys post on FM base and get basically no repsonse. I tried the db myself and was blown away and tracked you guys to this forum. I'm a huge believer in letting people know when they've done a good job and wanted to drop by to let you know here's one long time CM/FM fan who appreciates your good work.
I think you should reconsider posting the files on steam under your workshop. Each file is modular? (can exist without the others?) If so, users can pick and choose which nations they want included. Posting on Steam would increase your profile enormously. You did all this work to share with the players, make it easy for them to get it and play it.